- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time, wp_api, wp_api_sec These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
- wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_ These cookies are set by WordPress and are used for indication and identification of the logged in users. These are session cookies
- wordpress-test-cookie WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
Third Party Cookies:
We include content from other websites, such as YouTube videos and give you the option to share on social media, such as Facebook. Please be aware that additional cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device from these other websites. We’re not responsible for these so please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.
- Google Analytics Cookies (_ga, _gid, gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric) These third-party cookies are placed by Google Analytics and the plugin Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP). These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
- Twitter Cookies (_twitter_sess, ads_prefs, auth_toekn, csrf_same_site, csrf_same_site_set, dnt, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, netpu, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, syndicate_guest_id, tfw_exp, twid, twitter_ads_id) These cookies permit the site to display twitter functionalities. They may also allow Twitter to obtain information anonymously about browsing habits or user preferences.
- Jetpack Analytics (tk_tc) this cookie collects metrics about the users use of the website.
- YouTube Cookies – (APISID, CONSENTM HDIS, LOGIN)INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, VSC, _ga) These cookies are set by www.youtube.com. We use YouTube’s Privacy Enhanced mode to embed video on our site which means that YouTube won’t store information unless you play the video. Please refer to Google’s Privacy Policies & Principles for more information.
- Fusion Plugin Cookies (fusion_metabox…) – These cookies are set by the Fusion plugin that works with the website theme.