Edexcel A Level Business complete 2 year teaching resource pack
PowerPoints and Worksheets for every topic in the A2 Edexcel Business syllabus
Everything you need to help your students to pass:
- Paper 1: Marketing, people and global businesses *Paper code: 9BS0/01
- Paper 2: Business activities, decisions and strategy *Paper code: 9BS0/02
- Paper 3: Investigating business in a competitive environment *Paper code: 9BS0/03
This complete pack includes:
Lively and exciting PowerPoints on every topic area, which follow the syllabus, so you can relax and enjoy teaching our groups. PowerPoints include; discussion questions, sample exam questions, quizzes, plenary activities, videos, links, and lots of up-to-date teenager friendly case studies.
Worksheets on every topic area for the whole two year course – these are all in Word, are full editable and carefully follow the PowerPoints. Students complete these worksheets while you teach from the board.
The price includes a free download so you can get to the resources today, plus a CD will be sent out to you in the first class post. Join the 100s of schools who have ditched expensive text books and are successfully using this complete organised system. All you need to do each morning is print out the worksheets for your group. Some schools print the whole year’s worksheets and give to students as a complete pack. They can then use the PowerPoints on a shared drive to catch up with any work they might have missed.
All worksheets and PowerPoints are fully editable so you can add your school logo or add in your own activities. Why spend hours every day planning and organising resources, when you can buy this pack and relax and enjoy teaching your classes knowing you have the syllabus covered. All you need to do is write a scheme of work.
- Save money – no need to buy expensive class sets of text books
- Upload to shared drive for revision / catch up
- Save hours of planning time
- Exciting resources, tried and tested activities help to focus your groups and engage mixed ability learners.
- Improve results and classroom behaviour with chunked activities